Stereo Madness(DemonicNobility Remix v2) Stereo Madness(DemonicNobility Remix v2)

Good job. But did you ask ForeverBound if you could make a remix. If you didn't, take it down NOW! I learned the hard way.

DemonicNobility responds:

nope lol, just sitting here waiting for fb to notice xd

i'd take it down but i'm too proud that this is featured for whatever reason lmao

Transformation Transformation

It was okay. The drums wrecked the whole song. You could have used a different beat. Besides that, I like the main melodies, and the bass.

Troisnyx responds:

What would you suggest, in the way of beat?
I just went with a slightly Final Fantasy X-2 feel on this one, like what you occasionally get in battles and Spherechanges.

Wubbaduck & ColBreakz - Friends Wubbaduck & ColBreakz - Friends

At first, I though Jim Yosef wrote this. But No. Good Job. Like it a lot! Nice melody!

Night Carnival Night Carnival

Wow! I like it! It has a real night theme than most of the songs I've heard that have a night theme! Good Job!
10/10

Seprix responds:

I suppose it does.

Lesu - Hall 31 Lesu - Hall 31

Okay. I must agree with cbpawesome. This is good for a first song. I like those techno instruments. It has a nice, groovy feel!

Lesu - Waiting Lesu - Waiting

Nice! I like the guitar in the beginning! It sounds good with the piano! Overall, Great!

Lesu - Deep Cave Lesu - Deep Cave

Wow! Those water drops are amazing! I like the bass in the beginning, it sounds cool! I like the piano that comes in later! Good Job!

Lesu - A New Life Lesu - A New Life

Not bad. I think the instrument in the beginning is too squeaky and high pitched. I like the rest!

Lesuperchef responds:

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll avoid overusing high-pitch instruments in the future :)

Lesu - Space Vision (RobTop - Random Song 10 Remix) Lesu - Space Vision (RobTop - Random Song 10 Remix)

I like the sort of techno feel! It makes the song feel amazing! My favorite part is at 0:44, because I like that high pitch techno feel!

Lesuperchef responds:

Taking note of this, thanks for leaving a review! :)

Lesu - |I|indblower Lesu - |I|indblower

Nice! The song is good. In the first piano part in the beginning, I found a sour note, a note that doesn't fit in. The other issue is that the lead instruments, overpower the piano. Nice bells!

Thanks!

I thing the "sour" note you're talking about it the one that plays at the same time the second chord does, right? ;)
I actually made this song from a small loop I made on some numerical piano - it was a loop with only the chorus and bells. I later re-made that loop in GarageBand and placed it at 1:53. When I was composing the rest of the music, that "sour" note felt perfectly normal to me; but now that you say it, I udersant what you mean :) I'll be more careful about that type of problem in my next songs ;)

I'll also check the mastering to see about the overpowered piano. Thanks for the review! :)